2022 Jacksonville Jazz Fest News4JAX Insider Giveaway
Jacksonville Jazz Festival 2022 News4JAX Insider Contest Official Rules
· General. By submitting an entry to the 2022 Jacksonville Jazz Fest News4JAX Insider Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), presented by WJXT-Channel 4 (“Station”) and the City of Jacksonville (the “Sponsors”), entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Rules Official Rules of the Contest (“Official Rules”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the Contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the station, whose decisions are binding and final. . Failure to comply with these Official Rules or any instructions from the Station regarding specific contest rules may result in disqualification from the contest. Entry constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
· Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and reside in the local viewing area. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. All participants must be WJXT Insiders. Station and Sponsor employees and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliate, officer, director, agent, advertising and promotional agency, and immediate family members of such employees (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and persons living in the same household as such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
· How to enter. The contest starts at 00:00 on Monday, May 16, 2022. The deadline to participate is Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 8 a.m. (the “Contest Period”). The station clock will be the official contest clock. To enter, you must complete the Contest Entry Form provided on the Station’s Contest page at www.News4JAX.com/contests (“Entry Form”). Entrants must be the registered subscriber of any email address and/or phone account included in the entry form. You may enter one (1) time during the Contest Period. Limit of one entry per person and per email address and phone number. Multiple entries received from one person or from one email address or phone number will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Inaccurate, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries are void and will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the resort and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided in these Official Rules. By checking the appropriate box or selection in the entry form, entrants agree that Sponsors may contact the entrant via email with information about the pre-selected goods or services. If you do not wish to receive these documents, do not tick the corresponding box in the registration form. If at any time you no longer wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
Station may disqualify any entry that it concludes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting false, inaccurate or fraudulent information. The Station may disqualify any entry that violates the eligibility requirements.
· Selection of winners. Three (3) the potential winner will be selected by random draw on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, from among all entries received during the Contest Period. A potential winner will be announced at 8 a.m. of The Morning Show on WJXT-Channel 4 on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Additionally, Station will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via the phone number or email address provided on the entry form. Potential Contest winner(s) must fully and accurately sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release and/or Prize Acceptance Form (“Forms”) within ten (10) days of winner notification (Station reserves the right to require faster compliance for time-sensitive prizes), or the prize(s) may be forfeited and an alternate winner can be selected, weather permitting. Potential winners may be required to submit a copy of a valid government photo ID in addition to any forms. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to accurately complete and/or submit required forms within the time allowed, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, declined or disallowed , the potential winner may forfeit the prize and another potential winner may be selected from among the other eligibles received, time permitting. A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER IS NOT A WINNER UNTIL HIS ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY THE STATION. Station reserves the right to contact all contest entrants using the contact details provided in the entry form to confirm any entry. The official entry list will remain the property of Station and will not be distributed to Sponsors without the specific approval of the Contest entrant through the use of the Opt In checkbox on the entry form.
· Price Two (2) VIP wristbands each pre-loaded with $150 food and beverage credits, two (2) VIP tickets to the Jacksonville Jazz Piano Competition, two (2) lapel pins, two (2) cold towels, two (2) commemorative drawstring bags, one (1) VIP reserved parking pass and one (1) souvenir bag. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize: $1,140.66. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes or prize certificates will be mailed to each winner at the address provided by the potential winner on the entry form. The resort and sponsors are not responsible for any loss, delay or damage in shipment. There will be no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except at the sole discretion of Station, which may substitute prizes of comparable value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Limit of one prize per person and per household. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes related to the awarding of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and may not be transferred, sold, bartered or auctioned. Resale of any part of the prize is prohibited. Prize is awarded “as is” without warranties or warranties, express or implied. The properly claimed prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received, but in no event will the Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in the Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. For tax purposes, the winner may be required to fully complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 to the Station in order to receive the prize. If the approximate retail value of the prize(s) exceeds $600, the resort and/or sponsors will arrange to send IRS Form 1099 MISC to the winner reflecting the value of the prize.
· Disclaimers and Representations. The winner(s) assume(s) all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases the resort and the sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, from any such liability. Neither the Station nor the Sponsors, nor their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for: the failure of any entry to be received by the Station due to computer failures of any kind, traffic jams on the Internet or on any website, telecommunications, network, failures in electronic, telephone or mobile services, delays, busy signals, or any malfunction of equipment or other technical difficulties which could prevent the Station from receiving any submissions. ‘registration ; entries that are stolen, misdirected, scrambled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or accessing or downloading any materials related to the Contest; or any human error, inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, or errors in these Official Rules. Where applicable, text messaging and data charges may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any charges incurred by an entrant for any method of entry.
The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify anyone tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website or the operation of the contest. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification of an entrant and/or forfeiture of any prize or prize. All decisions of resort management regarding the contest are final.
Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is unable to run as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of computer virus infection , bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any kind, or for any reason whatsoever. The Station reserves the right to make changes to these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which shall be effective upon announcement or publication. If, due to circumstances beyond the Station’s control, a contest or prize-related event is delayed, postponed, rescheduled, canceled or changes location, the Station reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the contest and will not be required to award a replacement prize.
Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and advertising without additional compensation. The winner’s name and city of residence will be posted online and mailed to those who request it.
· Announcement of the winner. For the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt within 60 days of the end of the contest period to Station at 4 Broadcast Place, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Attention: Josh Beauchamp , or request it online at Insider@wjxt.com. Do not forget to specify the name of the contest for which you are requesting the list of winners.
Station/Admin: WJXT, 4 Broadcast Place, Jacksonville, FL 32207
City of Jacksonville, Office of Special Events, 214 N. Hogan St. Floor 4, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Copyright 2022 by WJXT News4JAX – All Rights Reserved.