🌱 Jazz Fest Lineup + PG&E Payment + Ex-Healdsburg Official on Trial
Hello and happy Tuesday! It’s me, Simone, your humble host from the Healdsburg Daily — here to tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on in town. Let’s do it.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Sunny and windy. High: 57 Low: 37.
Congratulations to our main local sponsors:
- Looking to rent in the Healdsburg area? Stacey Bernd in Healdsburg & Artisan Sotheby’s International has lived in Sonoma Co. for 48 years and worked in real estate for 30. She knows the market like only a local can. Thinking of listing a property for rent? She can help with that too. Contact Stacey and work with the best in Healdsburg.
- Do you need courier or delivery service in the Healdsburg area? Healdsburg Express provides reliable, on-call, scheduled delivery services 24/7. They work with local businesses, title companies, healthcare providers, real estate agents, and anyone who needs nearby delivery. Use a local family messaging service you can trust. Visit Healdsburg Express to schedule a pickup or learn more.
- Have you stopped at Amy’s Wicked Slush near Memorial Bridge lately? Amy’s has Slush in glorious flavors like Root Beer, Mango & Orange Cream and Soft Cream in flavors like Cupcake, Blueberry and Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Can’t make up your mind? Get the Split – half-slush, half-soft layered serve like a parfait! Do yourself a favor and stop as soon as possible.
- Looking to buy or sell a luxury property in Sonoma County? Healdsburg’s Sotheby’s International Realty is a locally-based, global company specializing in luxury real estate, vineyards, wineries and land in Sonoma County. Healdsburg’s Sotheby’s: local expertise, in-depth market knowledge and passion for the community. Whether buying or selling, it pays to work with the best. Call Sotheby’s in Healdsburg at 707-433-4800.
Click here to feature your business in this spot.
Air over Healdsburg:
Here are the top 3 stories in Healdsburg today:
- Spanish Music & Movement at the Healdsburg Library (11 a.m.)
- Free pet Vaccines and microchips at the Healdsburg Animal Sanctuary (2 p.m.-4 p.m.)
- Corazon Healdsburg “Mi Bebe y Yo” bigger / Workshop: Los Trastornos del Estado de Ánimo Perinatal y el Autocuidado / Perinatal Mood Disorders and personal care (5-6.30 p.m.)
- Matty Tucker Living at Duke Spiritual Cocktails (5pm-8pm)
- City of Healdsburg Urban planning committee Meeting (6 p.m.)
- Healdsburg Running Company Fitch Mountain/Badger Park Raceending at Duke’s for local late-night cocktails (6 p.m.)
- folk ballet in Corazon Healdsburg (6:30 p.m.)
Wednesday April 13
- Annual Breakfast & Forum to Hotel Trio: Accelerate recovery (8am-10am)
- Celebration of life for Dennis Parker at the Alexander Valley Hall (12 p.m.-3 p.m.)
- What motivates you ? Spiritual Reflections & Communal meal at THE 222 (5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.)
- City of Healdsburg Parks and recreation Commission meeting (6 p.m.)
- Zumba With Chuy at TCElite Gym (6-7 p.m.)
- cannon group of books at the Healdsburg Library: “The Wind in the Willows” and “The Secret Garden” (6-7:30 p.m.)
- Trivia night in Coyote Sonoma (7-9 p.m.)
Healdsburg pic of the day:
Want to see your local photo here? Submit it for review. We especially love the photos from the community members! Just confirm in your email that you own the rights to the photo and that Patch has permission to repost it.
Do you like the Healdsburg Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
That’s all for today. I will see you tomorrow!
— Simone Wilson
About me: I was born and raised in Healdsburg, California, where I was the editor of Healdsburg High School Hound’s Bark. Since then, I’ve worked as a local reporter for publications in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, and the Middle East. I am currently Senior Product Manager for Patch.